Saturday, April 9, 2011

healing time

its a quite long time since the last time i'm blogging right ? . Im sorry I took a long time to heal myself of my spm's result . .if u want to know i just got 4a3b2c . . its a achievement for me actually but not for my parent especially my father that i know he's the one the most upset about my result ..yeah plus u know about makcik-makcik n nenek-nenek whose always bubbling mumbling that make me irritating . .but eventually i came as a new person now for the support and couraging word from my oldest brother,Along *kami bukan along kami cuma nak tolong* its true actually ,right ? ;) and from cheah my buddy who actually wrote on her blog that make me think twice and turn out to be true and the words help me going through this phases. . thankz everyone that i not mention but also helping me.. Now i became a new person and if i got any application from matrik or universities i will try my best so that i can make my parent smile because of ME ! . . n not because of anyone else but ME!! . . I realised now that i have not make my parent smile yet.. but who know what is coming next and i really really really want to work harder than before and people who read this please pray for me !! amin . .

No comments:

Post a Comment